UK immigration and visas requirements are ever changing on a constant basis. If you are looking for a consultancy with an in depth understanding of the latest law and legislation surrounding UK immigration and visas, we can help you. The immigration process can be complex.
SSC Legal Direct is a private limited company based in London. We are regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). Our professional services range from simple general visitor visas to working visas through to Tier 1 (Investor) to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and Tier 2 Sponsorships License applications. We deal with British Nationality and European Law.
Premium Services Available
For many types of straight forward applications, the Home Office offers a same day ‘premium’ service allowing applications to be made in person at one of its 7 public enquiry offices situated in Belfast, Cardiff, Croydon, Glasgow, Liverpool, Sheffield and Solihull (Birmingham). The ‘premium’ service is available for most applications.
Third Party Representatives’ Same-day Service
If you wish to use the same day premium service, you can instruct us to submit the application on your behalf. SSC Legal Direct is registered with the Home Office, Visas and Immigration, to use its third-party representatives’ same-day service which enables us to submit cases on behalf of our clients on specific designated days or by appointment.
We will offer the third-party representatives’ same-day service to you if appropriate.
The Documents Checking Service visa application process can be a challenging for anyone not completely up to date with the current immigration legislation. At SSC Legal Direct, it’s our business to know and be fully aware of constantly changing legal requirements in order to secure the approval of our clients’ Documents Checking Service visa.
Why SSC Legal Direct
“Fast Track Services for Premium Applications”
“Better Future for Immigrants”
“Your Visa- Our Success”
“95% Success rates with our Services”
“Fast and Efficient Services”
“Competitive charges and value for money”
How we work
AtSSC Legal Directhere are the steps we normally go through with each client:
- We discuss your requirements and the options available. This is face-to-face in our office or by phone.
- We confirm in writing the outcome of the consultation. This will include the following:
- We state the information you provided.
- We explain the UK laws that apply to your situation.
- We set out a fixed fee quote and time estimate for your application.
- We describe the steps and documents required for your application.
- If you decide to proceed then the remaining steps are as follows:
- We check that we have all documents required and that they are correct and consistent with the application.
- We write a letter of representation demonstrating that you meet all legal requirements and addressing any issues.
- Where applicable, we provide you with guidance on attending a visa application centre and any interview.
- We will request you to check and sign the application form.
- We submit the application to the Home Office (Visas and Immigration Government UK)
- We deal with queries from the Home Office that may arise during the application processing.
- We will provide you with regular updates while your case is in progress.
- We will notify you of the outcome as soon as we receive a decision.
- We will notify you to collect your documents or arrange to post the documents by Royal Mail recorded delivery at your request.
Your case will be personally handled by the same adviser from start to finish. At any stage in the process you can contact this advisor to ask questions or discuss any concerns.
If for any reason an application fails, we will refer you to a higher level accredited advisor or you may wish to submit a ‘fresh application’ in which case we can assist you.
How the Home Office works
The Home Office expects to receive the correct application forms, correct supporting documents and fee all together. Applications are usually decided on these papers only, so preparation and presentation of information are crucial to success. Information once supplied cannot be removed. If your application is refused, you will lose the application fee and it can be more difficult for a future application to succeed.
Tier 1 (Investors) Specialist
“We know timing is crucial for all business investors, our team will ensure your application is submitted in time”
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)Specialist
“We know how important your business plan should be to meet the requirements.”
Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Specialist
“We know how important your business ideas are, we can help you obtain the visa”
Tier 4 (General)Specialist
“We are thorough in checking your application – we ensure the institution holds a valid licence”
Visit Visa Specialist
“Whether you wish to visit a loved one or just tour the UK, we can help you apply with a UK visitor’s visa”
ILR and British Nationality Specialist
” We understand how important your legal status is in the UK . We will help you complete your applications successfully”
This document explains how SSC Legal Direct will accept, record, investigate and resolve complaints made about its services.
The firm aims to provide all its clients with the highest standards of service and client care. If we fail to provide this to you, we need you to inform us so we can try to resolve any problems. We will also learn from them so that we can improve our service.
- We will always try to provide you with an opportunity to tell us of your concerns and will work with you to try to resolve them.
- If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service you may initially want to discuss this with Etheege Pradeep De Silva orally, to see if the matter can be resolved quickly.
- If you have spoken to us or if you do not wish to discuss your concerns with us orally, you may wish to make a formal complaint in writing to Mr. De Silva.
- You can officially post your complaint in writing to us at ‘SSC Legal Direct, 741, High Road, North Finchley, London N12 0BP.
- We are responsible for handling complaints in relation to immigration work carried out by the firm.
- Please note we take complaints made orally or in writing equally seriously.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 days of receiving it.
- The firm will investigate and provide you with a response to your complaint within 10 working days of receipt of your complaint. If we have to change the time-scale for any reason, we will let you know and explain why.
- The firm will keep details of your complaint in a central register. We will also create a separate file or section in your case file in order to record details of the complaint, Our investigation and the firm’s response to your complaint.
- Your complaint will be investigated in the following way:
- We will consider all aspects of client care letter and then the work on your case. We will also relate the complaint with the relevant matter.
- We will then prepare a written response, which will be sent to you. This response will set out the findings of the complaint investigation as well as any suggestions for resolving the matter.
- If the situation cannot be resolved and we cannot work together any more, we will inform you orally/in writing for closing the matter at the very earliest and referring you to another adviser.
- Please note that if you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or if you do not wish to complain direct to me, you may at any time complain directly to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- The OISC can be contacted at: Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) 5th Floor 21 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3HF. www.OISChomeoffice.gov.uk, info@OISC.gov.uk, Telephone number: 020 7211 1500.
Following the conclusion of the complaint investigation, we will evaluate the problems that the complaint may have identified and look for ways to ensure that they are not repeated.