‘If you are owed a sum of money that the person refuses to pay, you can take your claim to the small claims court. The County Court usually deals with this type of financial claim. The small claims court isn’t a special court, but just one of the functions of the County Court and is often referred to as the Small Claims Track as this is the most common form of small claims that are bought against defendants’.

At SSC Legal Direct, we have experience legal advisors to help you throughout your process of your money claim or Debt recovery.