The Intra-Company Transfer category is for people employed by multi-national companies who are being transferred to the UK to fill a skilled position at a UK branch or related organisation. The Intra-Company Transfer category is part of the Tier 2 work permit system. To apply you will need to show:

  • You have worked for a parent company overseas for at least 12 months which has a UK branch that holds a Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence
  • You have been issued a certificate of sponsorship by the UK branch who want to transfer the employee from the overseas company to the UK branch of the same company
  • You meet the Maintenance costs
  • You meet the English language requirement

The applicant will be granted for a visa for 12 months which can be extended.

 We help a whole range of companies of varying sizes to transfer their staff from their overseas branch to their UK branch.