Visas are available for persons who wish to visit family members in the UK. The Family Visitor visa category is for nationals of countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. Nationals of the EEA and Switzerland do not need a visa to visit the UK.
You will need to show:
- You will need to show your relationship with the sponsor
- Your sponsor will be able to provide accommodation
- Your sponsor will be able to provide financial support during your stay in the UK
- You will return back to your home country within the visa expire date
- You are a genuine visitor
The maximum period for a visit is 6 months.