Tier 1 Investor Visa is specifically designed for wealthy foreign nationals who wish to relocate to the UK and invest a minimum of £2,000,000 in the UK economy. Successful applicants are granted 3 years stay in the UK with the possibility of an extension of a further 2 years if all essential requirements are met.
The Investor will need to show either:
- You have at least £2,000,000 of disposable funds that you can invest in the UK or
- You have £2,000,000 or more in personal assets and a loan of over £1,000,000 which you can invest in the UK.
Investors are exempt from both the English language requirement and the requirement to provide further proof of the ability to support themselves and any dependants.
Compliance Services for Tier 1 Investors
We provide advice to investors on how to continue to comply with the Immigration Rules during the period of the visa that has been granted, three years. We believe it is important especially if you intend to extend your visa as you will need to meet certain requirements such as the creation of two jobs.
Our compliance service will include:
- We will send out reminders so that you meet deadlines such as creating jobs that must have lasted minimum of 12 months
- Provide guidance on how to invest your £2,000,000
- Whether the investment meets the Immigration Rules
- Recommending a registered FSA Financial Advisor/Bank if required
- Advising you on what to do if your circumstances change
- Provide you with an updates of Immigration Rules and policy that may affect your future plans
- Advising you of the market changes that could potentially affect your business
- Advising you of the conditions and restrictions on working in the UK
- Advising you of any tax and capital issues relating to the minimum investments
You can elect to use the service per year or for a three year period. During that time you may ask as many questions as you wish relating to the Tier 1 (Investor) Immigration Rules.
This service is not related to the application service. That is a separate service which has a separate fee.